- by Justin Zhao
- Track New York travel restriction guidelines on each state.
- Data from The COVID Tracking Project.
- Note: Table may not match up with NY Travel Restriction list of states; the restriction list is updated weekly, while the table is updated daily.
The criteria for NY 14-day quarantine are:
> 10 positive cases per day per 100k residents based on the 7 day rolling count.
> 10% positivity rate.
How to use tracker:
- The table will display the number of positive cases per day per 100k residents and the positivity rate.
- If both numbers are below 10, then travelers from that state do not to quarantine.
- The states that do not need to quarantine are shown in green.
- The states that do need to quarantine are shown in red.